REQUIRED: QUALIFIED PHYSIOTHERAPIST
Job Vacancies – Experienced and Newly Qualified Physiotherapists
Nottinghamshire & Leicestershire
PhysioDirect are looking for new and experienced Physiotherapists with a passion for making health and wellbeing part of people’s everyday lives. If you can deliver effective clinical care and you want to grow your career, now’s the time to apply.
The purpose of the role is to deliver high quality, effective clinical care. PhysioDirect are looking for individuals to treat clients in line with our values, and tailoring the care you give to meet their needs.
The role would suit individuals with a desire of making a positive impact in their client’s lives, while looking to create & build relationships.
At PhysioDirect it is our priority to provide our therapists with a well-rounded pathway for progression. We provide in-service training and host regular external CPD courses that are subsidised for our staff.
To be considered for this position you must:
Be registered with the HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council) and the CSP (Chartered Society of Physiotherapy).
You’ll be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals. With a commitment to the use of evidence-based practice, you’ll also be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
• Expected earnings £23,500 to £35,000 dependant on experience and hours.
• Hands on musculoskeletal physiotherapy assessment and treatment of patients.
• Supporting the development and introduction of new services.
Key Features and benefits:
• Full time and part time therapists required.
• Flexible hours.
• Comprehensive introduction and training programme.
• Comprehensive CPD Programme. (see our current available CPD courses )
• Recruit a friend bonus scheme.
• Mentoring and support from Clinical Managers.
To apply now please email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com – please mark it for the attention of Owen Robinson and put ‘Physiotherapist Job Application’ in the subject line of the email.
Good luck with your next big steps,
The PhysioDirect Recruitment Team.